Sunday, October 7, 2018

Circle C

After two weeks off, it was good to be playing back with the group.  Today we played our old favorite, Circle C in South Austin.  Today players were:  Bob, Dave, Keith, Steve and myself.  Skies were mostly cloudy, it was a little humid with temperatures were in the upper 70's to low 80's with an occasional breeze.  Course conditions were a little slick and muddy due to the recent rains.

I was a little rusty today and my play was inconsistent.  I had a few good drives but had a lot more that were terrible.  My approach shots were not as accurate and I choked on a par putt on #5.  The slick footing and mud did not help.  Keith was the only one of the group that had a decent round.

Only four birdies were made today:  Steve(2), Keith(1) and Rob(1).  No discs lost and no discs found.

Steve starts us off!

My second shot on #3 after a terrible drive

Missing the par putt on #5

Steve with a nice drive on #9

Keith's approach on #11

Steve with a long putt attempt on #11

Bob nails his putt on #13

Keith driving on #14

Heady preparing to throw on #14

Dave on the #14 fairway

Keith with a birdie on #15

Steve driving on #16

Bob on the #17 tee pad

Bob driving on #18

Steve on the #18 fairway

Official scorecard.  Recorded by Steve.  Compiled by Rob.

No comments:

Post a Comment