Saturday, October 13, 2018

Circle C - Keith and I

Keith won't be able to play Sunday so we played a round a Circle C on Saturday.  Temperatures were in the upper 70's to low 80's, humidity at 90%, mostly cloudy skies and some wind.  We got caught in a brief shower on hole #7, but after that the weather was pretty nice.  Course conditions were a little muddy, tee pads were slick and many of the fairways could use a good mowing.  The creek had flowing water in it.  There was no one else on the course.

I played better than I did last week.  I was even after the first nine, but a few problems on the back nine.   I had some pretty long throws, on #5 I made it down to where the fairway turns.  I think that was my best drive ever on that hole.  If only I could throw like that every time.

We made four birdies today:  Heady(2) and Keith(2).  No discs lost, I found a disc on #7, a Latitude Blitz.

Water was up in the creek


No comments:

Post a Comment