Sunday, August 12, 2018

North Town - A Mudder of a Day


We went north this Sunday to Pfluggerville, to play North Town.  Today's players were:  Steve, Keith, Dave, Bob and Heady.  Temperatures were in the low 80's, skies were overcast and slight breeze would blow.  Course conditions were muddy due to the rains this week.  Several areas of the course were flooded.

I played about average today, I was satisfied with most of my drives, my approach shots were a little off and my putting was terrible.  I must have missed six putts.  Good to see Bob back from vacation/honeymoon, he had a good game with three consecutive birdies.  Thanks to Bob for all of the good cigars from the Dominican Republic.

A total of 6 birdies were made today:  Bob(4), Steve(1) and Keith(1).  Two discs lost in the pond on #12,  Heady and Keith.  No discs found and no baseball cards found.


Great cigars Bob!

Big Dave starts us off!

Bob driving on #3

Keith giving everything he has

Heady with a long drive on #5

Another missed putt.

Keith putting on #6

I think I made this one

Birdie attempt on #8.  Tricky footing

Looking for Dave's drive on #9.  Rather swampy

We've never seen this ditch flowing

Dave leaps over the creek

Steve's approach on #11







Bob lines up another birdie

Steve driving on #14

Snapping turtle trying to get in a drainage pipe. 

I made this to save par

Keith putting on #18

Official Scorecard.  Recorded by Steve.  Compiled by Rob.

No comments:

Post a Comment