Sunday, June 10, 2018

Circle C

It was a warm and humid day for disc golf at Circle C.  Today's players were:  Steve, Dave, Lif, Bob, Keith and Heady.  Temperatures were in the upper 80's, skies were mostly sunny and a good breeze was kicking up.  Course conditions were good and there were lots of players on the course today.  We let several groups play through.

I did not have one of my better rounds today.  I started out fine but I was inconsistent and really fell apart on the back nine.  I had some long drives, especially on #13 and #17 but ended up with bogeys on both holes.  My putting was horrible today, I went from birdie to bogey on two holes and missed several other putts that I should have made.  I did have the shot of the day on #11 to save bogey.  I had a blind throw about 70 from the basket from behind some trees and ivy.  I threw the disc at a steep angle into the wind and let the disc sail straight down into the basket.

Only four birdies were made today:  Steve(1), Keith(1), Dave(1) and Lif(1).  No discs lost but Steve found one on #11 while looking for mine.


Preparing to start

Big Dave starts us off!

Keith with a long putt

Steve save par

Bob from a knee

Walking up the steep and rocky #9 fairway

Keith on the #11 fairway

My shot of the day to save bogey on #11

Keith driving on #12

Not a real good drive on this hole.  The wind took it.

Steve driving

Lif with a birdie on #12.  Nice job!

Bob on #14 fairway

Keith on #14.  He had problems with the wind

Walking to #17

Lif driving on #17

Dave's approach on #18

Keith finishes it up

Official Scorecard.  Recorded by Steve.  Compiled by Rob.

No comments:

Post a Comment