Sunday, November 5, 2017

MetCenter

This Sunday we played the MetCenter course out near the airport.  Today's players were:  Steve, Dave, Keith, Lif, Bob and Heady.  Temperatures were in the 70's with overcast skies and it was a little breezy at times.  Course conditions were a little squishy in some places but overall good.  Only a couple of other groups were on the course today. 

Not one of my better days again.  I hit too many trees and my approach shots were not very good.  I also choked a couple of putts.  I need to get my my mojo back.  Steve finished the course at 1 over par, good job.

A total of eight birdies were made today:  Combs(2), Lif(2), Dave(2), Keith(1) and Heady(1).  No discs lost and no discs found.

Dave starts us off!

Lif driving on #2

Bob fighting the wind

Steve just missed this for birdie

Lif with a birdie on #5.  Almost an ace

Walking to #6

Steve with a long drive on #6

My drive was going well until it hit a tree

One of my better approach shots.  Missed the easy putt.

Lif with some body English

Heady with a birdie on #8

Walking to #9

Steve driving on #9

Steve getting his disc down on #10

Bob finishes #10

Dead snake in the creek

Steve with an approach shot on #11

Heady driving on #12

Lif lets it fly

Steve with a power drive.

Heady makes par from across the creek

Keith driving on #14

Big Dave with a power putt

Lif makes his putt

Getting Steve's disc from the creek

Lif with a birdie on #16

Dave with a tap in birdie.

Steve driving on #18

Lif gives it a ride

Keith's follow through

Heady and Roscoe

Keith putting on #18

Official Scorecard.  Recorded by Steve.  Compiled by Rob.



No comments:

Post a Comment