Sunday, November 12, 2017

Circle C - Cloudy Day

It was kind of a gloomy day at Circle C today.  Skies were overcast, temperatures were in the upper 60's and it was a little misty.  Today's players were Steve, Dave, Bob, Lif, Keith, Donald and myself.  Course conditions were good and there were several other groups on the course. 

My slump continues, I started off poorly but did recover a little.  I had a few disaster holes that accounted most of my bad scores.  I am still having problems with consistency.  I can snap off a great throw and then I throw the next one into the trees  or into the dirt. 

A total of 10 birdies were made today:  Steve(4), Donald(3), Dave(2) and Keith(1).  No discs lost and no discs found,

Bob starts us off!

Donald with a birdie on #1

Donald with a birdie on #3

Steve with a birdie on #4

Lif driving on #5

I hit a tree with my drive, par was lost at this point.

I had a real good drive on #6.  Ended up with a bogey.

Bob on #11 fairway

Discs are flying

The creek is still dry

Standing around #13 tee pad

Dave goes a little long

Enjoying a laugh

Dave driving on #14

Air Bob!

Lif driving on #15

Keith makes birdie!

Steve with a long drive on #16

Dave driving on #17

Keith with a birdie attempt

Rob driving on #18

Lif with a long putt

Finishing up

Official Scorecard.  Recorded by Steve.  Compiled by Rob.

No comments:

Post a Comment