Sunday, June 11, 2017

Roy G. Guerrero

It was a nice day at the Roy G. Guerrero Disc Golf Course today.  The group today consisted of:  Steve, Keith, Dave, Bob and Heady.  Temperatures were in the low 80's, abundant sunshine and no wind to speak of.  Course conditions were fair, some the the fairways had some growth.  There were several other groups on the course today. 

I had some good drives today but I also had a couple of bad ones.  This is a very unforgiving course, one mistake and you can forget about making a par.  My approach shots were pretty accurate and I only missed one putt.  The problem with me today was hitting the trees or clipping an unseen branch.

No birdies were made today.  No discs lost and no discs found.  We lost the camera somewhere along he way, bound to happen sooner or later.  I took a few photos with my phone.

Dave driving on the long #14

Keith reaching back

Bob watches his throw on the long #15.

Dave with an approach

Steve gets close on #15

Keith with a long putt attempt

Keith really reaching back on the long #18

Dave on the #18 fairway

Keith with a long putt attempt

Official scorecard.  Recorded by Steve.  Compiled by Rob

No comments:

Post a Comment