Sunday, June 25, 2017

Circle C

It was a nice warm day for a round of disc golf at Circle C.  Today's players were:  Steve, Dave, Lif, Keith, Bob, Mark and Heady.  It was good to see Mark again.  Temperatures were in the mid 80's, skies were partly cloudy and there was very little wind.  Course conditions were dry and we had to rush our start to beat a tournament that was going on.

I played a little below average today, I could not place my approach shots in a my comfort zone.  I was just a little off.  If I had played just a little better I feel I could have knocked at least five strokes off.

A total of eight birdies were made today:  Keith(2), Mark(2), Bob(2), Steve(1) and Heady(1).  One disc lost and one disc found by Bob on #11.  He lost his drive in the brush but found one to make up for it.

Waiting around on the first tee

Steve starts us off

Steve with a birdie on #2

Mark with a birdie on #2

Bob with an approach on #5

Dave driving on #6

Walking up #9

Bob with a nice drive on #10

Dave getting ready on #11

Rob driving into the trees on #11

Lif with some body English

Steve with a birdie attempt on #11

Steve driving on #16 with some photo bombs

Keith with a birdie on #15

Bob driving on #17

Keith on the #18 fairway

Bob throwing across the dry creek

Dave putting on #18

Official scorecard.  Recorded by Steve.  Compiled by Rob.

No comments:

Post a Comment