Sunday, June 18, 2017

Lincoln Ridge Park

I was in Kentucky last week for business, five minutes after checking in to my hotel, my co-worker, Erick took me out to the Lincoln Ridge Disc Golf Course.  This really is a very beautiful and challenging course.  I have played it twice before and have enjoyed it each time.  I love that this course is a mixture of open rolling hills and tight tree lined shots.  Some holes have a deep canyon running along side the fairway.  Course conditions were excellent.  The fairways were mowed and there was no trash on the course.  We got to the course at about 6:30 and finished around 9:00.  The sun sets late in Kentucky. 

Erick putting after a fine drive

Trying to avoid falling into the canyon.

Rob keeping it on the fairway

I barely threw this disc downhill and it sailed 100 feet past the basket.

Erick taking the high side

I love driving on this course

Finished up right at sunset

1 comment: