Sunday, August 28, 2016

Circle C

We were rained out last weekend so we were all a little rusty when we played Circle C this morning.  That's our excuse.  Today's players were:  Steve, Keith, Lif, Dave and Heady.  Weather conditions were fantastic for the end of August.  Temperatures in the 80's, sunny skies and no wind to speak of.  It was like we were playing in May.  Course conditions were good, there was water in the creek and there lots of people on the course today.

I played a little below my average today.  I started out very well with a birdie on #1, I don't think I've ever done that before.  I thought I had a chance at an eagle but my disc hit a branch before the basket.  Steve is still the only member of the eagle club on this hole.  After my strong start I faltered after the third hole.  I did miss at least three putts that I should have made and I hit my share of trees like everyone else.  I did manage to par #11 for the first time in recent memory.

Only three birdies made today:  Steve(1), Keith(1) and Rob(1).  No discs lost but two discs found.  I found a Beast on #11 looking for Lif's disc.  Steve found a Katana in the trees on #12.

Lif starts us off

Keith with a bogey on #5.  Nobody made par on 5 today

Steve with a birdie attempt on #7

Keith reaching back on #8

Big Dave lets it fly

Steve within birdie range on #10

Took a shortcut crossing the creek

Dave driving on #17

Steve with a great drive on #17

Steve makes his birdie on #17

Keith's second shot on #18

Dave lining up his approach on #18

Steve putting for par from the creek

Official Scorecard.  Recorded by Steve.  Compiled by Rob.

No comments:

Post a Comment