Sunday, August 14, 2016

Brushy Creek MUD DGC

We were able to squeeze in a game this morning between storms at the Brushy Creek DGC in Round Rock.  Today's players were:  Steve, Dave, Lif, Keith and Heady. Temperatures were mild for August, in the upper 70's to mid 80's, mostly cloudy skies and no wind.  The humidity is what was bad, around 96%. When the sun would peek out from the behind the clouds it felt like a sauna.  Course conditions were good after the rain. The ground is mostly rocky so there was not too much mud. Quite a few other players on the course today.

None of us played very well today.  I did not have one of my better games today.  I just could not get on track.  This is a very technical course and my throws were not very accurate today.  A few of my drives were very wild.  I also missed a couple of putts that I should have made.

Only three birdies were made today:  Steve(2) and Keith(1).  No discs lost. One disc found by Lif on the first hole. 
Lif on the first tee

Steve trying for a birdie

Dave throws around a cedar

Steve driving on #13

Dave with a fine drive on #13

Steve with a birdie on #13

Lif came up short

Keith trying for birdie on #14

Steve with another birdie on #16

Keith putting from the edge on #17

Dave give it a ride on #18

Steve driving on #18

Official Scorecard.  Recorded by Steve.  Compiled by Rob

No comments:

Post a Comment