Friday, June 24, 2016

Circle C - Early Start - Father's Day

We had an early 8:00 AM start at Circle C.  We started early to beat the heat and to give Keith time to get to San Antonio.  Today's players were Steve, Keith, Dave, Lif and Heady.  Skies were partly cloudy, temperatures were in the mid 70's and it was very muggy.  Despite the early start there were quite a few other groups on the course.

I had some of the best drives I thrown in a long time.  My drive on #3 had a chance for and ace and my drive on #17 was 12 feet from the basket.  I did not make birdie on either chance.  Overall I played well but without a few stupid mistakes I could have shaved off another 5 strokes.  Congratulations to Keith for breaking par!

There were only four birdies today:  Keith(3) and Steve(1).  No discs lost and no discs found.












No comments:

Post a Comment