Sunday, June 12, 2016

Austin Ridge Bible Church

We played the Austin Ridge Bible Church today to accommodate me.  I am in the process of moving and have a lot of time constraints.    Today's group consisted of:  Steve, Brian, Lif, Keith and myself.  Temperatures were a little warm in the mid to upper 80's, a hot sun and very little wind.  It was the humidity that was really bad.  Even I was sweating.  Course conditions were a little overgrown but it was mostly dry.  We had one group in front of us that slowed us down.

I had some decent throws today but I just hit too many trees.  I think I only missed one putt.  My approach shots were very good.  I made par on the long #14 for the first time in a long time.  But I had a breakdown on #11 which is usually and easy par for me.  Steve had a strong finish with birdies on the three of the last four holes.

A total of six birdies today:  Steve(4), Brian(1) and Heady(1).  No discs lost and no discs found.


Brian starts us off

Keith driving on #5

Keith driving on the muddy #13

Steve driving on #15

Steve with a birdie on #17

Lif driving on #18

Brian with a birdie on #18

Lif putting on #18
Official Scorecard

No comments:

Post a Comment