Sunday, May 3, 2015

Williamson County DCG, Leander

We took the trip up north to play Wilco, we haven't played it since January.  It really is a pretty course after it greens up.  Weather was perfect, 68 degrees when we started, sunny skies and light breezes.  Today's players were:  Dave, Lif, Keith, Brian and myself.  Course conditions were very good, there were several other groups on the course but I wouldn't call it crowded.

I had a fair day, my backhand drives were not flying very well, I did flick a lot.  I missed five 20-25 foot putts,  made my anger shot each time.  My approach shots are what saved me today.

Only one birdie made today:  Lif on #4.  One disc lost (Dave), two discs found (Dave).

Lif starts us off










Keith and Dave with a delicate extraction




Dave with a tomahawk


Keith driving on #18

Dave putting on #18

Walking back

Official scorecard recorded by Rob

No comments:

Post a Comment