Saturday, May 16, 2015

Austin Ridge Bible Church - Practice Nine Holes

Today was one few day in the past few weeks that it has not rained in Austin.  I squeezed in a quick nine holes at the Austin Ridge Bible Church just to get some practice.  I did all right today, my putting was on and my flick was working.

I almost made an ace on #6.  I threw my Tern with a forehand flick and thought it was going to hit a tree when I released it.  The disc flew through the branches and faded right towards the basket.  It landed just short of the pin, skipped up and hit the underside of the basket.  Easy tap in birdie.  I made a birdie on #7 and ended up +2 for the front nine.

My dive on #6.  Almost and ace.

Patchnose snake with an attitude on #8

2 comments:

  1. Hey guys! im moving to San Fran in July for work...Ill be staying in Austin for a few days on my way out west! lets play some DG 912-342-3494 -Burko

    ReplyDelete