Saturday, January 3, 2015

Circle C - First Game of the Year

Today was the first sunny day of the new year, so Steve, Mark, Keith and I played Circle C.  It turned out to be a nice day, temperatures climbed to near 60 degrees, bright sunshine and little wind.  The gate to the park was locked so we had to park near the eighteenth hole and go around the gate.  We had a thunderstorm last night and the course was very muddy.  The muddiest I've ever seen it.

I played below my average today, but not by much.  I had a decent front nine but fell apart on the back nine.  Keith had bad front nine but picked it up on the back nine.  We ended up tied for the day.  Steve and Mark both had pretty good game.  Steve made birdies on two of hardest holes on the course, number 5 and number 16.  Mark's game has really gotten stronger since the last time I've seen him.  He had one of the best drives I've ever seen on #6 and almost made a birdie on #11.

A total of eight birdies were made today:  Steve(3), Mark(3) and Heady(2).  No eagles today.  No discs lost, no discs found.  I would have taken more pictures but my camera had problems.  It works okay now.


It was very muddy today.  Path to #4.

Mark on the #4 tee.

Steve with a birdie on #5.  Impressive!

Mark on #6

Steve on #6. 

Keith driving

Mark looking over the water


Steve found a towel
Scorecard - Recorded by Steve
 

No comments:

Post a Comment