Sunday, December 7, 2014

Circle C - Steve does it again!

Today the group played Circle C in South Austin again.  The players today were:  Steve, Bob, Keith, Dave, Brian and myself.  Skies were overcast, temperatures in the mid 50's and a slight breeze from the north.  Course conditions were good and the creek was still flowing strong.

Steve did it again, an Eagle on the first hole!  He got off a long drive and we kidded him about doing it again and he delivered!  He threw the same disc as last time, a Star Leopard, from about 160 feet.  His throw curved next to the tree line and went right into the chains.  Unbelievable! 

Overall we had an average round today.  Bob gets the prize for most improved, knocking six strokes off his last round at this course, to tie Steve for the best score today.  I played a little below my average for this course.  I was not getting enough on my throws, at least my arm did not hurt today.

A total of one eagle and five birdies were made today:  Eagles(1) - Steve.  Birdies:  Steve(1), Bob(1), Keith(1), Dave(1) and Brian(1).  I missed the birdie parade today, I did not even have a shot at one.

Steve with his Eagle throw!

Another Eagle on the same hole!

Walking on #4

Bob leaves his feet

Me driving on #5.  Hit the tree.

Dave putting on #5

Steve admiring his great drive on #6.  Missed the trees.

Steve putting

Bob with a downhill putt

Keith putting on #9

Dave putting on #12.  Note the water behind him.

We had to go around the water again

Watching my drive on #13

Ole!

Brian watching his drive.

Me flubbing my putt

Steve with a birdie on #14

Keith with a birdie on #15

Brian with a birdie on #15.  Bob had one too.

Brian on #16 fairway

We had to go around the water again on #18

Steve putting from the creek on #18

Official scorecard.  Recorded by Steve, compiled by Bob Accounting Firm.



No comments:

Post a Comment