Wednesday, July 3, 2013

Austin Ridge Bible Church - After Work

I played a few holes today after work at the Austin Ridge Bible Church.  Practicing my driving techniques and am getting about 30 feet more on my drives.  I made it well past the big tree on hole 3.  Getting close to Steve Combs distance.

My shot of the day was a birdie on hole 5.  I had a half-way decent drive, not as far as I could throw, but it was in the middle of the fairway.  I was about 125 feet from the basket.  On a whim, I threw my force disc, one that I don't usually throw, and it curved in perfectly for a birdie.  I threw it backhand.  Nobody was there  to see it.

Just to prove that it was not a fluke, I threw a second disc.  This one hit in front of the basket, skipped up, hit the side of the basket and bounced off.


Spot where I threw from.

No comments:

Post a Comment