Sunday, April 21, 2024

Cat Hollow

 We met up this morning at 8:30 at the Cat Hollow DGC in Round Rock.  Today's players were:  Steve, Dave, Chris, Darden and Heady.  It was a little chilly with temperatures in the 50's and a strong north wind blowing.  At least the sun was shining.  Course conditions were good despite the heavy rains from last night.  There were many other groups on the course.

I made too many stupid mistakes today.  My drives were pretty good for the most part, it was my approach throws and putting that did me in.  I must have missed five putts and I can't blame the wind.  I just missed them!

Only two birdies made today:  Steve(1) and Darden(1).  No discs found and I lost my orange driver on the berm on #4.  I just walked off and left it.


Steve on #1


Dave drives it home on #9





Official Scorecard


No comments:

Post a Comment