Monday, April 8, 2024

Austin Ridge Bible Church

 We met up Sunday for Church, the Austin Ridge Bible Church.  The players were:  Steve, Keith, Dave, Chris and Heady.  Lif showed up and brought donuts to celebrate my retirement!  He was unable to play due to complications from another breakfast taco incident (long story).   Temperatures were in the upper 70's, mostly cloudy skies and a slight breeze.  Course conditions were fair, this course really needs some love.  We only saw a couple of other players on the course.

I was not happy with my drives or my approach shots or my putting. At least I was consistent.  This is a very unforgiving course.  I warmed up a little when we played the first three holes a second time and made some decent throws.  Too little too late.

There were five birdies made:  Dave(2), Chris(2) and Steve(1).  One disc lost and one disc found.


Energy Shot

Steve powers down the #1 fairway


Rough Terrain at the Church


Nice retrieval




All Start par on #17









Official Scorecard




No comments:

Post a Comment