Sunday, February 25, 2024

Roy G. - Still a Beast

 We met up at 8:30 this morning at Roy G for some Macho Tacos and disc golf.  Today's players were:  Steve, Dave, Lif, Keith and Heady.  Temperatures were in the 60's, sunny skies and there was some wind.  Fortunately, the trees gave us some protection from the wind.  Course conditions were good and there were a fair number of other players on the course.

Nobody really tore the course up today.  There was much wailing and gnashing of teeth and rending of garments.  Steve got off to a fine start with five consecutive pars.  Lif had some very nice long drives today.  Lif was snake-bit on some of his putts today.  They bounced out of the basket or teetered on the rim.  I had some good throws today but my putting let me down.  I missed several putts that I usually make. I wound up with only one par.

No birdies today.  No discs lost and no discs found.


Enjoying some Macho Tacos!  Thanks Steve!

Big Dave starts us off


Bambi in the forest



Dave with a successful retrieval

Looking for a disc


The doctor has a new instrument

Dave ends it

Official Scorecard


No comments:

Post a Comment