Sunday, September 3, 2023

Roy G. - Hot and Dry

 We met up at 8:30 this morning or another crack at the newly redesigned Roy G. Guerrero.  Today's players were:  Steve, Big Dave, Darden, Keith and Heady.  Temperatures were in the 90's, sunny skies and only a slight breeze.  Course conditions were extremely dry.  We really need a lot of rain soon or a lot of trees are going to die.  There were many other groups on the course.

I scored the same as last time we played here.  My drives were not all that strong and my approach shots were a little short.  I missed a few key putts.  I did figure out my drives on the back nine and got some decent distance.  I think I could shave of 5 or 6 strokes on this course after we play it a few more times.

Only one birdie made today by Darden on #16 (see video).  No discs lost and no discs found.



Darden starts us off!

Steve driving on the dry fairway



A little body English


Waiting for the group ahead of us

Keith make face


Darden with a tricky shot


Steve with a putt on #18



No comments:

Post a Comment