Sunday, September 24, 2023

Circle C - First Full Day of Autumn

It's been a couple of months since we've played Circle C, so we thought today would be a good day for it.  Today's players were:  Steve, Lif, Dave, Chris, Keith and Heady.  It was a warm day, with temperatures in the upper 80's, sunny skies and a 10mph breeze.  Course conditions were good but dry.  There were lots of other players on the course.  Chris and I have been on vacation for two weeks so it was good to see everyone again.

I played about my average for this course.  I either had perfect throws or really bad ones.  I can't believe I made a double bogey on #4 but I did make par on #5!  Chris started very hot with birdies on the first three holes.  He ended up with an impressive score of -2.

There were seven birdies made today:  Chris(4), Lif(2) and Heady(1).  No discs lost and no discs found.



Big Dave starts us off!

Chris on #3 with his third birdie of the day







Official Score


No comments:

Post a Comment