Sunday, April 23, 2023

Zilker Park - Blustery Day

 The conditions this morning were less than ideal for a round of disc golf at Zilker Park.  Temperatures were in the 50's, overcast skies and a north wind blowing 20+mph.  At least it wasn't raining.  Today's players were:  Steve, Dave, Lif, Keith and Heady.  Course conditions were good and there were only a few other players on the course today.

Not one of my better rounds at Zilker, not a good one for Keith either.  I wasn't getting any power on my drives, my approach shots were not close enough and I missed far too many putts.  Big Dave had two big shots of the day.  He made a birdie on #3 from about 70 feet out and on #14 he made one from way downtown, at least 100 feet away. 

There were four birdies made today:  Dave(2), Steve(1) and and Lif(1).  No discs lost and one disc found by Dave on the fairway.


Big Dave starts us off



Steve with a long putt

I need one of these

Cold day for April


Dave pick up his long birdie

Steve's approach on #17

There used to be a large oak tree here a couple of months ago

Keith's approach on #18


Dave finishes on #18

Official Score


No comments:

Post a Comment