Friday, April 14, 2023

Galloway Hammond - Burnet - Took the Day Off

 I took a mental health day off from work and played the Galloway Hammond course in Burnet.   This is a nice little course.  Temperatures were in the lower 70's, mostly cloudy skies.  The winds were calm when I started but they picked up on the back nine, which caused me grief with putting.  Course conditions were green but dry.  The creek that flows thru the course was completely dry.  I had the entire course to myself.

I had some good throws today, got some tree love on a couple of holes.  I made a few bogeys on the back nine because of the wind.  No birdies, but I did manage to finish with a par on #18 with a 40 foot putt.  

The #7 basket, shortest hole on the course at 170ft

Signature hole #8

Graves of the unknown children





Tight mando

Taking a break


I made my putt from here on #18

The creek was totally dry

Official Score



No comments:

Post a Comment