Sunday, November 28, 2021

Austin Ridge Bible Church - Gluttons for Punishment

It's been a while since we've played The Church.  Every time we play I am reminded why we don't play it very often.  Today's players were:  Steve, Lif, Dave, Chris and Heady.  It was a little chilly when we started, temperatures were in the mid 50's, but the sun was out and the wind was not blowing.  So it felt comfortable.  Course conditions were fair.  It seems the fairways get tighter every time we play here.  There was a mini tournament going on, so the course had more players than usual.

Steve had another good round, Chris played respectable, the rest of didn't play that well.  I played worst of all.  I had trouble with my accuracy and power today.  When I finally got off a good throw the disc would always hit an unseen branch.  Three triple bogies!  At least my putting didn't let me down today.

There were five birdies made today:  Steve(4) and Chris(1).  No discs lost, I found one disc on the #3 fairway, a yellow leopard, while I was looking for my yellow leopard!  Momentarily confused me...

 


Gathering in the parking lot

Chris starts us off!

Steve putting from the creek on #1

Dave throws across the mighty canyon

Shot Time!

Chris scales the canyon wall

Walking down to the #3 basket

Lif driving on #5

Lif on #7.  Birdie to Bogey.  Nice style though.

Steve with a birdie on #12.  Nice drive!

Steve with a birdie on #16.  Awesome drive!

Dave's approach on #17

Chris on the birdie train!

Steve with another birdie!

Chris getting his disc down

Steve with a fairway throw


Official Scorecard
 



 

No comments:

Post a Comment