Sunday, October 24, 2021

Old Settler' Park - Round Rock

It was a foggy, drizzling morning when we started at Old Settlers' Park.  The Macho Tacos that Steve brought helped warm us up.  Today's players were:  Steve, Chris, Lif, Keith, Dave and Heady.  Temperatures were in the 70's, cloudy when we started and not much wind.   Course conditions were good.   A little slick in spots and they just put down a ton of mulch.  There were not many other players on the course.

I had such a bad game that I should have stayed home.  I had my shoulder worked on by a Chiropractor on Friday and it was still sore.  My control was all over the place and my distance was cut down.  I did manage a birdie on on #13.  My one good drive and a 25 foot putt.  Other than that I only made par on one other hole.  The rest of the group did not have a good game either.  Lif and Chris had a good front nine but the back nine gave us all problems.  Congrats to Lif for the best score!

There were five birdies made:  Steve(2), Chris(2) and Heady(1).  No discs lost and no discs found.


Chris starts out with a par


Spider web with morning dew









Steve throwing downhill


Hold on to the rope!

Chris fishes out his drive



Steve with a tap in birdie on #13



Dave with an approach shot

Keith make face


Steve putting on #18

Official Scorecard.  Triple checked for accuracy

 

No comments:

Post a Comment