Sunday, October 3, 2021

Circle C

 It has been a little while since the group played Circle C, Steve and I played it on Tuesday.  I played well then and hoped to improve upon it; however it was not to be.  Today's players were:  Steve, Lif, Keith, Bob and Heady.  Weather conditions were prefect, with temperatures in the low 80's, high wispy clouds and really no wind.  Course conditions were good and there were lots of other players on the course.  We had to let some thru and play behind some.

I played horribly today, I could not get my drives going at first, although I could putt.  Then I got my drives going but could not hit my putts.  Keith had the shot of the day with a 180 shot on #5 to save par.  It was beautiful, split the trees and hit the basket dead center in the chains.  

Only three birdies made today:  Steve(2), Bob(1).  No discs lost and one disc found by Steve.



Preparing to start

Steve starts us off!


Bob on #5 fairway

Bob climbs a tree to get Keith's disc

Keith with a rare flick drive

Lif on the 11th fairway

Bob makes his putt with an assist from Lif

Steve on #12

The creek was a little damp

Steve with an easy birdie on #13

Bob makes his birdie on #15

Steve in his element


Keith getting his disc back

Keith finishes it up!

Official Scorecard




No comments:

Post a Comment