Sunday, September 26, 2021

MetCenter

It was a beautiful day for disc golf at the MetCenter today.  The players today were:  Steve, Chris, Keith, Dave, Lif and Heady.  Temperatures were in the 80's, sunny skies and a dry, light breeze.  Course conditions were good and very dry for the Met.  There were lots of other players on the course.  Thanks to Steve for bringing the Macho Tacos!

I played about average today, I got off to a slow start but was able to string together a few pars.  My approach shots were a little off which lead to some difficult putts.  I made all the putts I should have made.  I did not have any birdies but I also did not have any double bogeys.

There were four birdies made:  Chris(2), Steve(1) and Lif(1).  No discs lost and I think one or two discs found.



Taco Time!

Big Dave with a Big Start

Lif on the #1

Keith putting on #2


Chris from the ditch








Chris with a birdie on #9

Break Time!



Chris with a birdie attempt



Dave in the jungle

Lif with full extension

Official Scorecard


No comments:

Post a Comment