Sunday, September 5, 2021

Circle C - The Heat is On!

 It was a warm day for disc golf at the Circle C Metro Park in south Austin.  Today's players were:  Steve, Dave, Lif, Bob and Heady.  Bob had to bail out after five holes.  Temperatures were in the mid 80's when we started and in the mid 90's when we finished.  Partly cloudy skies and no wind to speak of.  Course conditions were good and dry.  The fairways were recently mowed.  There were lots of other players on the course, we got held up on the last few holes.

I didn't play was well as I would have liked.  I had many more poor drives than good ones.  My approach shots were about average.  I made a long putt on #8 to save par but missed an easy one on #12.  

There were five birdies made today:  Steve(3), Lif(1) and Dave(1).  No birdies for me, again.  No discs lost and no discs found.


















 

No comments:

Post a Comment