Monday, June 14, 2021

Circle C - Can You Dig It?

 Circle C was the site for this week's game.  The players were:  Steve, Donald, Keith, Lif, Dave and Heady.  It was a warm day with temperatures in the upper 80's, sunny skies and a slight breeze.  Course conditions were good, the creek was flowing.  There were lots of other groups and solo players on the course.  We let many of them play through.

I did not score as bad as I thought I did.  I had trouble with my drives on the front nine and I missed a very easy putt on #5.   Donald tore the course up and finished two under with four birdies.  Big Dave just missed putting making a 120 footer on #18.  His disc went straight thru the chains.  He was robbed!

There were four birdies made today:  Donald(4) and Keith(2).  No discs lost and no discs found.


Preparing to start

Big Dave gets us going



Keith with a birdie on #2

Donald with a birdie on #4

Dave made this long putt!






    


Another birdie for Keith.  Nice drive!




Steve got his feet wet



Donald finishes a nice round

Official Score
 





No comments:

Post a Comment