Sunday, May 3, 2020

Wilco - Warm Day

We started at Wilco at 8:30 in order to beat the crowds and the heat.  We at least beat the heat, for a while.  Today's players were:  Steve, Lif, Keith, Bob, Dave and Heady.  Temperatures were in the 80's, mostly sunny skies and a pesky breeze was blowing.  Course conditions were good and dry.  There were a lot of other players on the course enjoying the end of quarantine.

None of us really tore it up today, Steve did alright but the rest of us were all in double digits.  I had a great drive on the first hole, barely missing the trees and ended up next to the basket.  I made most of my putts today, even some I normally miss.  I did miss one putt that I really should have made.

A total of five birdies were made:   Combs(1), Bob(1), Dave(1), Lif(1) and Heady(1).  No discs lost and one disc found, maybe two.




My tap in birdie on #1

Lif preparing for a fine drive.

Lif's tap in birdie



Steve hits the chains for a birdie on #11








Steve finishes it up on #18


Official Scorecard.  Recorded by Steve.  Compiled by Rob.

No comments:

Post a Comment