Sunday, December 15, 2019

Circle C

We intended to play Met Center today, but we found out at the last minute the course was closed for renovations.  So we played the old standby, Circle C again.  Today's players were:  Steve, Keith, Lif, Dave, Bob and Heady.  It was sunny when I left my house this morning, but by the time I got to Circle C there was a thick layer of fog.  Temperatures were in the 50's and hardly any wind.  The fog cleared when we started the back nine and it turned out to be a very nice day.  Course conditions were good and there were lots of other players on the course.

I started out pretty well, but then had some bad holes on the front nine.  The back nine was not kind to me at all today.  Overall, I played a little below my averages.  I did hit most of my putts today.  Keith had a very good round today with some very nice approach shots and clutch putting.  The week off did him good.  As good as he played, he could have done better, two of his best drives were on #10 and #16 and both resulted in bogies.   Steve injured his hip driving on #11, something popped and he went down.  He still managed to play a decent back nine.

A total of seven birdies were made today:  Keith(2), Dave(2), Heady(2) and Steve(1).  No discs lost, no discs found.




Dave starts us off in a fog!

Rob's second shot

Keith with a tap in birdie on #1

Dave with a birdie on #2

Keith with another birdie on #4

Bob makes par on #5

Steve drove between all the trees.  Even the farthest ones!

Standing around on #6

Rob with a birdie on #7

Lif on the #11 fairway

Artwork on the trail

Keith on the #14 fairway

Bob's approach on #14

Taking a much needed break

Keith with a nice drive on #16

Steve on #18

My best disc stuck high in the tree

Bob putting on #18




Bob's Scorecard

Official Scorecard.  Recorded by Steve.  Compiled by Rob.

No comments:

Post a Comment