Sunday, December 8, 2019

Circle C - Finally a Good Round

We met up at Circle C this morning at 9:00 for Macho Tacos (thanks Steve) and a round of disc golf.  Today's players were:  Steve, Lif, Dave, Bob, Donald and Heady.  Good to see Donald again.  Temperatures were in the 50's, partly cloudy skies and a steady breeze was blowing.  Course conditions were dry and there were several other groups on the course today.

I started off slow with bogies on the first two holes, I also got my drives stuck in the trees on both holes.  After that I settled down and had a pretty good round.  My drives were long and straight for the most part.  I made par on two of the harder holes, #5 and #11.  Other than a few stupid mistakes and some missed few putts, I felt like I had a pretty good round.  I made two birdies but missed two others, on #8, my disc caught a lot of the chains but bounced out.

A total of six birdies were made:  Bob(2), Heady(2), Donald(1) and Dave(1).  No discs lost and no discs found.

Enjoying some delicious Macho Tacos!

Getting my errant disc down

Lif putting on #1

Bogey dance on #2

Steve with a birdie attempt

I made par on #5

Donald's approach on #7

Ole Dave!

After driving on #11

My flick from the rough

Lif says Hi!

Dave reaching back

Bob with a birdie on #16

On the #18 fairway

Dave's approach on #18

Steve makes par on #18.  Good job!

Donald finishes it up

Bob's Scorecard

Official Scorecard.  Recorded by Steve.  Compiled by Rob.

No comments:

Post a Comment