Sunday, September 8, 2019

Circle C

A nice warm day for a round at Circle C.  Today's players were:  Steve, Lif, Keith, Bob, Dave and Heady.  Mostly sunny skies, temperatures were in the upper 80's and the wind was not a factor.  Course conditions were very dry and they had done some mowing and maintenance.  There were a few other players on the course.

I started off badly on the front nine but I picked it up a little on the back nine.  I could not find my drive until about the 11th hole.  My approach shots were inconsistent and my putting still needs work.  I did not record a birdie.   I can play this course much better than I did today.  Only Dave and Steve had nice rounds, the rest of us were pretty mediocre.

Only four birdies were made today:  Steve(2), Dave(1) and Keith(1).  No discs lost and no discs found.

Steve starts us off!

Steve with a birdie on #3

Lif saves par on the difficult #5

Bob's second shot on the uphill #9

Steve with another birdie on #12

Keith driving downtown on #13

Bob on #13

Walking on the #14fairway

Rob's approach on #17

Keith driving on #18

All in a row

Rob throwing down the tunnel

Dave across the dry creek

Lif laying up

Keith finishes it.

Bob's Scorecard

Official Scorecard.  Recorded by Steve.  Compiled by Rob.


No comments:

Post a Comment