Sunday, June 9, 2019

Circle C - Warm, Humid Day

We played and early round at Circle C this morning.  We met up at 8:00 and ate a filling breakfast of Macho Tacos, then hit the course.  Today's players were:  Steve, Lif, Dave, Bob and Heady.  Temperatures were in the 80's - 90's, sunny skies, no wind and a lot of humidity.  We were soaked in sweat by the third hole.  Course conditions were good and there were lots of other players on the course.  We got behind a group of seven, who were playing the long tees and were very slow about it.  We finally got past them on #15.

I had a pretty good game today, I think I had my personal best for this course.  I could have done better but I went from birdie to bogey on #6.  Steve did the same thing on #12.  I missed a couple of easy putts but I made a couple of tough ones also.

A total of seven birdies were made today:  Heady(2), Bob(2), Dave(2) and Steve(1).  No discs lost and no discs found.



Preparing to start

Rob starts us off!

Lif with an approach shot on #1

Rob with a birdie on #7

Bob on the #12 fairway

The creek was flowing so we had to take the bridge

Dave lining it up

Steve clanks off the iron.  Wasn't the first time today

Steve with a nice drive on #16

Rob with a clutch putt for par on #16

Lif driving on #18

Rob on #18

Dave on #18

Looking for Lif's disc in a field of flowers

Rob makes his bogey on #18.  A minor victory.
Lif finishes it up

Bob and Steve comparing scorecards

Bob's Scorecard

Official Scorecard.  Recorded by Steve.  Compiled by Heady.

No comments:

Post a Comment