Sunday, June 2, 2019

Brushy Creek - Round Rock

Today we ventured north to Round Rock to play the Brushy Creek course MUD DGC.  Today's players were:  Combs, Lif, Dave, Keith, Bob and Heady.  It was a little warm with temperatures in the 80's, mostly sunny skies and high humidity.  The wind was not  a factor.   Course conditions were very good and there were many other players on the course today.

I had a pretty good game today, my drives were long, I had my flick working, my approach shots were dead on and I only choked on one putt.  Other than two disaster double bogey holes, I had a pretty good round.  Not bad, considering I played poker the night before and had fewer than four hours of sleep.  

A total of 10 birdies were made today:  Keith(5), Heady(3), Bob(1) and Dave(1).  One disc lost by Lif on #18 an three discs found by Lif on #18.  His drive went long and right and ended up deep in a backyard.  Using Keith's new extraction tool, he was able to reach three other discs that were closer to the fence.  The first disc he recovered was one that Keith had lost years ago!

Bob starts us off!

Big Dave with a birdie on #2.  Nice drive!

Rob with a long flick drive on #5

Keith putting on #5

Steve with a birdie attempt on #6

Keith with a tap in birdie on #7

I love playing on days like today

Dave driving on #13

Bob watching his drive

Keith with another birdie on #14

Steve driving on #18

Lif getting some discs

Lif retrieved a disk Keith lost years ago!

Lif finishes up on #18

Bob's Scorecard

Official Scorecard.  Recorded by Steve.  Compiled by Rob.

1 comment:

  1. Great Round Keith...Heady with Hangover Round of the Year award...Take Dead Aim Ye Lumberjacks...In France, I guess we are Lumberjaques...LIF

    ReplyDelete