Sunday, January 20, 2019

Wilco - Another Cold Morning

It was another cold morning for disc golf.  This week we play up north at the Williamson County DGC in Leander.  Today's players were Steve, Lif, Dave, Keith, Bob and Heady.  Temperatures were in the middle 30's when we started, but the sun was shining and the breeze was slight.  Thanks to Steve for bringing the Macho Tacos!  Course conditions were very good and there were several other groups on the course.  One group was coming off when we got there at 9:00.

I played about my average for this course.  I got off to a slow start, but I found my drive on the back nine.  My approach shots with Nick Matta were pretty much spot on today.  I missed at least three putts that I thought I made. 

Only four birdies were made today:  Steve, Bob, Keith and Rob.  No discs lost, but Steve found one the #6 fairway.

Munching on some Macho Tacos!

Dave starts us off!

Bob with a difficult shot.

Bob must have gotten dressed in a hurry, in the dark!

Despite the temperature, it was a good day!

My approach on #3, thought I had a chance

Lif on the #5 fairway

One of the putts I did not miss. 

Walking and talking

Keith somewhere on the #9 fairway

Bob and Rob with birdies on #10!

Keith with a birdie on #11

Dave's approach on #13

Lif with a fine approach on #13.  Under the basket!

Rob putting on #16

Dave driving on #18

Keith finishes it up!

Official Scorecard.  Recorded by Steve.  Compiled by Rob.

No comments:

Post a Comment