Monday, December 17, 2018

MetCenter

Sunday was a good day to play the MetCenter, I've always liked this course.  The players were:  Steve, Dave, Bob, Keith, Lif and Rob.  It was a little chilly when we started, around 40 degrees, but it warmed up to to the lower 60's when we finished.  Skies were mostly cloudy and almost no wind.  Course conditions were a little squishy in places, but the Met is always that way.  There were several other groups out enjoying the day.

I played about my average for this course.  I always think I should be doing better but I always get tripped up and make some stupid throws.  Dave and Steve were both throwing long today and Bob had some clutch putts.

Only six birdies were made today:  Bob(2), Steve(2), Dave(1) and Keith(1).  No discs lost and no discs found, but Steve did split his Leopard.  Fortunately, he had a spare.

Big Dave starts us off!

Steve with the first birdie of the day

Keith by the sandbox on #2

Lif is fishing

Lif's approach on #5

Paragon Prep Founder with two of his star pupils.

They really are good friends

Bob putting on #6

Dave with a power drive on #8

Bob got some distance

Keith gets a birdie to fall (finally)
Group shot with Bob's camera

Me, right before my worst drive of the day on #11

Lif driving on #15

Bob in the swamp on #15

Bob getting my approach shot from the pond

Keith putting

Bob the birdie

Lif really likes fishing

Steve on the #18 fairway

Bob finishes strong with a par on #18

Official Scorecard.  Recorded by Steve.  Compiled by Rob.

No comments:

Post a Comment