Monday, December 31, 2018

Circle C - Last Game of the Year

We took advantage of the mild weather and played a Monday round at Circle C.  Today's players were:   Steve, Lif, Dave, Darden and Heady.  Good to see Dave Darden again, it's been a while.  We didn't play yesterday because the weather was so bad, 38 degrees and raining.  Today the temperatures were in the lower 60's, mostly cloudy skies and very little wind.  Course conditions were muddy in places.  There were several other groups on the course.  We let several players play thru.

I did about average for today.  I had a nice stretch of eight pars in a row before the wheels came off.  I did have one of my best drives ever on #18, straight down the fairway and then my disc curved left just at the tree.  Perfect.  And this was with an audience watching.  Too bad my second shot went into the trees.  My putting really let me down today, I missed about four putts that I really should have made.

Dave had to leave after #15.  Too bad, even if he had scored a bogey on #16 and #17 and a double bogey on #18, he still would have come in first place.

A total of five birdies were made today:  Steve(3), Dave(1) and DD(1).  No discs lost and no discs found.



DD starts us off!

DD from the fringe

Steve with a birdie on #4

Lif driving on #5

Steve on #6, he had a real hard time with this hole today

Steve with a long birdie attempt on #9

Steve driving on #10

Lif with nice form

Steve putting on #10

DD retrieving his disc from a water hazard

Big Dave driving on #15

DD with his approach on #18
Official Scorecard.  Recorded by Steve.  Compiled by Rob.

No comments:

Post a Comment