Sunday, September 16, 2018

Roy G. Guerro - The Great Equalizer

It stopped raining long enough for us to get a round in at Roy G. today.  Today's players were:  Steve, Big Dave, Keith, Lif, Dave Darden and Heady.  Temperatures were in the low 80's, mostly cloudy skies and hardly any wind.  Lots of large hungry mosquitoes were out on the course today.  Course conditions were fair,  a little muddy and some of the fairways could have used some mowing.  Only a few other people on the course today not counting the group of nine ahead of us that played very slowly.

I did alright for this course today.  Most of my drives were straight and long, my approach shots were close enough but putting let me down.  I missed three putts I really should have made.  Lif has been getting his drive on.  Very straight throws with some distance.

No birdies made today.  No discs found and no discs lost.

Always a dangerous climb down to the first tee

Steve starts us off

Keith on the #1 fairway

Searching for DD's drive

Keith with a putt attempt











Dave finishes us up

Official Scorecard.  Recorded by Steve.  Compiled by Rob.

No comments:

Post a Comment