Sunday, May 13, 2018

Circle C - Mother's Day

A few of us got together at Circle C for a Mother's Day round.  Today's players were:  Steve, Dave, Bob and Heady.  Temperatures were in the 70's, mostly cloudy skies, high humidity and an occasional cool breeze.  Course conditions were dry and there were a few other players on the course.  Thanks to Steve for bringing the Macho Tacos.

I played pretty well again today.  I had some very good drives and ended up even par on the front nine.   I went past the basket on #4 and my drive on #5 was one of the longest I have thrown on that hole in a long time.  My fairway and approach shots were not great but they were good enough.  I made most of my putts, even some outside my comfort zone.  But I missed a couple of putts, one on #17 cost me a birdie and on #3 I went from birdie to bogey.  Hole #11 was a disaster for me. 

Bob made a 75 footer on #13 to save par!

A total of seven birdies were made today:  Steve(3), Dave(2) and Rob(2).  No discs lost but Dave found a new Vulcan on the #14 fairway.  Bob had the camera almost the entire round, he took all the good pictures.

Dave starts us off!

Steve with a birdie on #1

I missed my birdie putt and I missed this par putt on #3

Steve driving on #5

I got a pretty good drive with my mulligan

My second shot on #5

Steve trying to will his putt in

Made my par on #5.  Dave signals touchdown!

Made my putt on #6, barely

One of the big trees in front of the tee box on #7 finally fell over

Heady with a birdie on #7

Dave driving on #11

Rob driving

I threw my buzz a little too far on the approach

Just before the disc clanked off the rim.  Disaster hole for me.

Dave with a fine drive on #12

Walking to #13. Partial Bob selfie

Steve on #13

Made my par on #14

Barely made my par on #15. 

Steve driving on #16

Birdie attempt on #17.  Clank!

Dave on #18 fairway

Finally got a shot of Bob

Dave finishing up on #18

Official scorecard.  Recorded by Steve.  Compiled by Rob.

No comments:

Post a Comment