Tuesday, May 29, 2018

Brushy Creek MUD - Warm Day - Early Start

We started at 8:30 at Brushy Creek to beat the heat, I'm glad we did.  It did get a little warm by the time we finished.  Today's players were:  Steve, Dave, Lif, Bob, Brian, Parker, Keith and Heady.  Yes, Parker McIntosh has returned!  Temperatures were in the 80's to 90's, sunny skies and not much of a breeze.  Course conditions were good and it was a little busy.

I started out all right but became inconsistent somewhere along the way,  I met with Triumph and Disaster.  I kept hyzering the disc or launching it.  I ended up ok thanks to some good approach shots.  I did not have any double bogeys, which is a good thing.  Good to see Parker again.  Despite not playing for a long time he tied for first place with Lif and Keith.

A total of six birdies were made today:  Parker(2),  Steve, Keith, Heady and Bob each had 1.  No discs lost, I left my Tern on the fairway but got it back.  One disc found by Bob, a Valkyrie.

Parker starts us off!

Dave on the #1

Brian's second shot on #2

Bob with a good drive.  Nice form.

Lif made some good putts today!

I'm just a little bit short on this one

Dave putting on #4

My second shot on #5

Keith makes par on #5.  Good job!

Walking the trail

Lif on #8

Dave gets his disc down

Steve thinking about an ace


Bob finishes on #10

Very sunny day

Approaching the #11 basket

Nice follow thru Lif!

Parker with a long putt attempt

Bob with a birdie on #15.  He did not foul up!

Dave's approach on #17

Steve with a power drive on #18

Lif gives it a ride

Bob!

Dave's approach on #18

Official Scorecard.  Recorded by Steve.  Compiled by Rob.

No comments:

Post a Comment