Sunday, April 16, 2017

Circle C - Easter Sunday - My Birthday

It was a beautiful Easter Sunday to play disc golf at Circle C.  Today's players were:  Steve, Dave, Lif, Bob and Rob.  Temperatures were in the lower 70's, mostly cloudy skies and only a light breeze.  Perfect conditions.  The course was in great shape and we pretty much had the whole park to ourselves.

Today was also my 56th birthday I got several nice gifts. Steve gave me a Discraft Buzz which the group signed.  Dave gave me a Cuban Cigar and Steve also gave me a large, Space Cake Clown Shoes, Double IPA, ABV 9.0%.   I was feeling good by the back nine.

I played pretty well today, I started out with some nice drives.  That buzz flies very straight.  I ended up only two over par for the front nine.  I had a little trouble on the back nine but ended up around average.  Steve had some very long drives today, especially on #6 and #18.  He had a chance to birdie #18 but his third throw ended up too far past the basket.  With a little luck, he could have made eagle on the hole.

A total of five birdies were made today:  Steve(5), Bob(1) and Rob(1).  No discs lost but one disc found in the trees on #8.

Preparing to start

My birthday Buzz!

Big Dave starts us off!

Heady with a birthday birdie on #3

Lif driving on #5

Walking the trail

Steve with an exceptional drive on #6

Bob splits the trees

Steve with a birdie on #7

Bob getting his disc back on #8

Steve found another disc in the trees

Dave on the #11 fairway

That follow thru looks painful Steve

Lif driving on #12

Tomahawk Bob!

Lif with a casual putt

Crossing the creek

Steve driving on #13

Dave on #13

Heady with a close approach with Nick Mata!

Lif on #17 fairway

Rob with an approach on #17

Crossing back the creek

Steve with a birdie attempt on #18

Official Scorecard.  Recorded by Steve.  Compiled by Rob.

No comments:

Post a Comment