Sunday, December 18, 2016

Circle C - Saturday Round

It was a real no brainer.  The forecast for Saturday was misty but mild in the morning, turning sunny with a high of 80 degrees.  The forecast for Sunday was very windy with a tee off temperature of 24 degrees.  So we chose Saturday to play a round at the Circle C.  The player's were Steve, Dave, Lif, Bob, Keith and Heady.  Keith's daughter, Kalyn, was in town from Florida and she joined us to observe our play.  The weather was a little misty and cool when we started but it warmed up to 70's and the sun was breaking out when we finished.  Course conditions were good and there were  a few other players on the course.

I had one of my better rounds for this course.  It was such a welcome change from last week.  I don't play as well in cold with all the bulky clothing.  My drives were long and straight, my approach shots were close enough and my putts were dead on accurate.  I only had a handful of bad throws, but got some tree love on a couple of them to bail me out.  I scored a birdie on #15 with a 40 footer. 

A total of six birdies were made:  Steve(3), Heady(2) and Keith(1). No discs lost and no discs found.
Lif starts us off!  Roscoe stands by.

Steve with a birdie on #3

I save par on #5 with a some tree love

Asking Steve for advice

Keith with a birdie on #8

Steve's drive on #9 made it the putting area, he made birdie

Keith preparing for a fairway throw

Dave putting on #9

I salvaged par on #9

Keith on #11 fairway

Bob with an approach shot

Heady with a birdie on #12

Combs with a birdie on #12

Keith putting on #12

If the object of the game was to place your disc between two stumps, then Lif would win the gold medal.

Big Dave giving it a ride

I have no idea what they are pointing at

Heady from the creek on #18

Keith with a long putt attempt on #18

Keith and Kalyn

Official Scorecard.  Recorded by Steve.  Compiled by Rob.

No comments:

Post a Comment