Sunday, November 20, 2016

Williamson County - Cold Start

It was a cold start at the Williamson County DGC.  Temperatures were in the 40's when we started but at least the sun was shining.  A pesky breeze gave us trouble all day.  Today's players were:  Steve, Dave, Lif, Brian, Keith, Bob and Heady.  Course conditions were good and there were a few other groups on the course today.

We all stunk it up pretty badly today.  I'm blaming it on the cold weather and the extra clothing.  I prefer to play in the heat.  This course has very tight fairways and it is very difficult to avoid the trees, especially if the breeze takes it.  I could not get my drives going today and my approach shots were terrible.  I did alright with my putting, only missed one putt.  Dave made a very long pressure putt on #6 to save par.

There were five birdies made today:  Steve(2), Keith(1), Dave(1) and Lif(1).  No discs lost but two discs found by Brian and Steve.
Brian starts us off

Dave on the #3 fairway

Steve's second shot on #4

Bob on the fairway

Dave strikes a pose!

Dave driving on #9

Brian driving on the par 5 #9

Dave with a birdie putt on #10

Me with strained look on my face

Lif giving it a go

Keith had some nice drives today

Bob driving on #13

Keith on the #13 fairway

Steve trying to avoid the trees

Heady with one of his more decent drives on #14

Roscoe the therapy dog

Keith with an approach on #16

Steve driving on #17

Lif finishes it on #18

Official Scorecard.  Recorded by Steve.  Compiled by Heady.

No comments:

Post a Comment