Sunday, November 13, 2016

Circle C - Beautiful November Day

We had the entire group today to play Circle C in South Austin.  Today's players were:  Steve, Keith, Dave, Lif, Brian, BOB and myself.  Weather condition were just about perfect.  Temperatures were in the 60's when we started, no wind and mostly sunny skies.  Course conditions were a little muddy and the creek was dry.

I started out poorly, making bogey on the first two holes.  I improved some throughout the day, I was never satisfied with my drives, at least my putting was working today.  I don't recall missing a putt that I should have made.  I ended up a little below my average for this course.

Only four birdies were made today:  Steve(2), Keith(1) and BOB(1).  No discs lost and no discs found.  Bob took some of the better photos below.



Big Dave starts us off!

Brian with a flick

Bob showing good form

Bob with a birdie on #3

Steve driving on #4

Lif driving on #7

Steve with a birdie on #7

Lif driving uphill on #9

Heady with a long putt attempt on #10

Keith lets it fly on #11

Steve with an all out effort

Steve with a birdie attempt on #13.  Nice drive past the basket

Heady with a hyzer drive

Bob with a difficult shot on the #14 fairway.  Nice pose!

Steve with a difficult shot on the #14 fairway.  Nice pose!

I stuck my approach shot on #15

Keith with a birdie on #15

Brian driving long on #16

Steve with a birdie on #17

Heady with a long putt to save par on #17

Dave chomps the cigar on #18

Lif winding up

Keith with a fairway shot on #18

Brian with a rare backhand

Brian finishes us up on #18

Official Scorecard.  Recorded by Steve.  Compiled by Rob.

No comments:

Post a Comment