Sunday, July 3, 2016

Circle C

We played another early round at Circle C today.  Lif and Keith are out of town so it was just Steve, Dave, Brian and myself.  Steve brought some Macho Tacos so we all had plenty of energy.  Temperatures were in low 80's when we started, skies were mostly cloudy and a breeze kicked up every now and then.  A few other groups were on the course.  We got stuck behind a slow group on #12 and did not get past them until #15.  They really threw our rhythm off.

I threw very well today.  My drives were long and straight, my approach shots were very close and I did not miss any putts.  Close to my personal best for this course.  I had another ace run on #3 and ended up just behind the basket for a tap in birdie.  I also made par on #16 I think for the first time.  Steve had an ace run on #10 and ended up way past the basket. 

A total of five birdies were made today:  Rob(2), Brian(2) and Steve(1).  No discs lost and no discs found.

Steve with a birdie attempt on #1

Brian with a birdie on #3

Steve with a birdie on #3

Dave with a long putt attempt on #11

We found a new shortcut across the creek

Brian getting a disc down on #13

Steve with a long putt attempt on #17

Brian driving on #18

Dave letting it fly

Steve reaching back

Dave on #18 fairway

Steve getting his disc down

The creek was not flowing as much today

Official Scorecard.  Recorded by Steve.  Compiled by Heady

1 comment:

  1. Macho Tacos!!!....that 18th whole is still a monster.

    ReplyDelete