Monday, June 1, 2015

Circle C - Another Muddy Day

Since most of the other courses around Austin were either swamps or closed we decided to play Circle C again.  It rained the night before and it was muddy but not unplayable.  Today's players were:  Steve, Lif, Keith, Brian and myself.  Lif's dog, Roscoe, joined us today.  He had a lot of fun running around. Temperatures in the upper 70's and a mostly cloudy sky.

I had some decent drives today but my fairway shots seemed to find the trees.  I have a very good drive on #1 but then I hit a couple trees and wound up with a double bogey.  I did manage to make par on #5, a long par 5.  I also scored a couple of birdies.

A total of five birdies were made today:  Steve(2), Rob(2) and Keith (1).

Lif starts us off

Keith with a par on #2

Keith driving on #5

Walking the #5 fairway.  Nice day!

Brian is on a call

Steve driving up #9

Brian's approach on #10

Roscoe playing in the water

Lif driving on #12

Lif on the flooded #13 fairway

Lif drills his par putt

Brian with a long putt attempt

Steve goes from birdie to bogey on #17

Roscoe  posing by the creek

Steve getting his disc down

Keith on the #18 fairway

Official Scorecard recorded by Steve

No comments:

Post a Comment