Sunday, October 5, 2014

Williamson County Disc Golf Course

We took a trip up north today to play at the Williamson County Disc Golf Course.  Today group consisted of:  Steve, Lif, Dave, Bob, Parker and myself.  Weather conditions were ideal, overcast skies, temperatures in the 70's and only a slight breeze, although the wind did pick up a little. 

I started out all right but then I started hitting trees and never really recovered.  Just could not get in a groove today.  I missed a couple of short putts that I should have made and that really hurt my score.  Steve continued his impressive play with some very nice drives that resulted in birdies.  Parker had some fantastic drives with the flick.  It was unbelievable how far his drives went with an almost effortless throw.

A total of seven birdies were made today:  Steve(4), Parker(2) and Rob(1).  No discs lost, one disc found by Steve.  Thanks to Bob for taking the best pictures today.

Steve watching his drive on #2

Parker on the fairway

Bob with a drive

Lif driving and smoking

Walking the fairway

Dave aims between the trees

Me with my best drive of the day on #11

Dave laying up

Me with a birdie on #11

Lif with style points

Heady laying up

Lif hits the chains and bounces out

Steve slams it in

Steve driving into the wind

The headwind really messed up our drives

Parker driving on #17

Me watching my drive

On the #18 fairway

Lif putting on #18

Official Scorecard, recorded by Steve, compiled by Bob

No comments:

Post a Comment